Current Open Positions
To apply please email your resume to the HR Director at Vikki@orchidhealth.org
Looking for a Behavioral Health Program Supervisor to Join our Integrated Rural Clinic Team - A Great Work Environment!
Orchid Health was founded five years ago with the belief that the most effective way to improve the health of our communities is through integrated patient-centered care that takes the time to listen to and build trusting relationships with each patient. We are committed to our communities and each other, and are proud of the positive feedback and
reputation that we have built.
We now see over 4,000 patients at our two clinic locations and are currently hiring for a full-time behavioral health program supervisor to support the behavioral health programs at our two clinic sites as well as see patients at our Estacada Rural Health Clinic.
Essential Job Functions
● Consult and collaborate on a multidisciplinary team. This includes providing integrated on-site care, recommendations, and feedback to medical providers and allied staff.
● Assist us in the process of developing a successful patient care model that allows for short to intermediate length treatment courses (1-8 months).
● Practice in a population-based practice management strategy with flexibility to be interrupted to respond to urgent/emergency situations and "curbside consults".
● Provide assessments, screening, or treatment/intervention services for approximately 6-10 potentially complex patients per day while working as part of the primary care team to effectively identify, treat, and manage physical, mental, and behavioral health concerns.
● Provide supervision, education, and support for the other Behavioral Health Providers working in our clinics.
● Chart Audits and oversight of other Behavioral Health Providers
● Assist our Leadership Team in the development and launching of local Behavioral Health Programming, such as intervention and outreach into our local schools, group training classes, peer support systems, or other community endeavors
● Oversee Behavioral Health/SW Interns, and assist in the development of a successful Intern Process at our clinics
● Treat patients of all ages, including children, adolescents, and adults - many with multiple health issues and complex mental health or trauma histories.
● Effectively use an Electronic Health Record System (Athena).
● Provide other social work functions such as providing community resources or connections
● Network with community resources
● Assist in the development of a process for a Psychiatric Collaborative Care Model at Orchid Health Qualification Requirements
● A Masters or Doctorate Degree in Social Work, Psychology, or a similar Behavioral Health discipline from an accredited college or university.
● Oregon Licensure
● A minimum of five (5) years of providing behavioral health services (i.e. assessment, diagnosis, or treatment of an individual's behavioral health needs) in the behavioral health field, after full licensure was granted
● A minimum of 2 years of Leadership Knowledge/Experience - Qualified to provide Supervision to Licensed Professional Counselors, LCSW Interns, or similar Behavioral Health Providers
● A minimum of 2 years experience or skills in Program Development - prefer a Self-Starter who is Creative and Organized
● Positivity and Flexibility
● An ability to build a quick rapport with patients and staff, and to practice in a manner that involves full patient respect, a listening ear, and a focus on patient resilience
● Ability to become Credentialed with most Public and Private Health Insurance in the State of Oregon (including Medicare/Medicaid, HMO and PPO Plans, Kaiser) Bonus Skills (not required but strongly valued)
● Alcohol/Drug Certification
● EMDR Experience
● Trauma Informed Care - Knowledge and Practice
● Suicide Prevention and Management Training
● Family Therapy Skills and Training
● Experience providing Group Education and Support Classes
● Familiarity with Peer Support Systems
● Familiarity working in integrated healthcare settings (with primary care, dental, and mental health) Schedule
● Full time position - 4 day workweek available
● 3 Days of direct patient care (with potential intern supervision)/1 day administrative - program development Benefits
● $67K-80K DOE
● Sign on bonus with 2 year contract.
● Complete benefits package including health/dental/vision insurance, retirement, paid medical malpractice, health and wellness and CME.
● Student loan repayment available.
For more information visit our website: www.orchidhealth.org
Orchid Health is an equal opportunity employer. Orchid Health recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. At Orchid Health, we strive to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay and do their best work . We believe in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.
How to apply: email resume to email@example.com
Seeking Company-Wide Medical Director to Join Innovative Rural Health Clinic Group
Orchid Health is a rural health clinic organization that seeks to revolutionize healthcare from the ground up by designing and spreading a model of community health that is centered on positive relationships with our patients.
This takes the shape of longer visit times (60 minute initial visits), team-based care starting with a morning huddle, and being intentional about getting to know our patients, their unique goals, challenges and strengths, and partnering to create a shared care plan.
We believe this is a great opportunity for someone who identifies with the following sentiments:
● I enjoy a flexible environment where the team works together (often going above and beyond to best accomplish a shared vision), celebrates successes together, and values all team members unique perspectives and contributions.
● I love the idea of small-town providers who have the time to connect with patients as well as the idea of helping grow a “startup” organization in pursuit of its vision.
● I love the idea of treating patients with comprehensive care and not just sending people off to specialists.
● I am interested in redesigning primary care, guided by the following Core
Under general supervision of the Executive Director and in collaboration with Orchid leadership and provider teams, the Medical Director will help execute the company’s strategy and help develop, implement, and evaluate
the medical practice delivery model to support Orchid’s vision, mission, and our four strategic pillars:
1. Improve patient health outcomes
2. Offer a great patient experience
4. Ensure sustainable financial outcomes while we grow our model to other underserved communities
Key Job Responsibilities:
● Offering ~.5 FTE Medical Director administrative time / ~.5 FTE patient hours ● Monitor quality and appropriateness of medical care being delivered across all clinics through monthly chart audits and provider 1:1s and supervision in accordance with applicable laws and practice agreements.
● Develop clinical practice guidelines and trainings.
● Work collaboratively with leadership and provider teams to develop policies and procedures for clinical outcomes, practice models, and medical risk and liability reduction.
● Oversee the Clinical Education Pathways for All Providers - related areas for the rest of the team intertwined with Ops/Clinic Managers - also involves annual Joint CME.
● Supervise providers - empower them to be successful and perform high-quality care for our patients.
● Oversee student rotations.
● Participate in the periodic review of clinic policies, procedures, and protocols to ensure efficient workflow and best practices are maintained.
● 5+ years experience in a family practice setting. Rural healthcare experience a plus.
● 3+ years of clinical leadership experience preferred.
● Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine degree from an accredited United States Medical School.
● Must be licensed to practice medicine in the State of Oregon prior to beginning employment.
● F/t position with option for a 4 or 5 day workweek. .7- .8 FTE considered for the right candidate.
Compensation and Benefits
● Starting base salary range $234k - $264k
● Sign-on bonus with 2 year contract.
● Complete benefits package including health/dental/vision insurance, PTO, paid medical malpractice,
retirement and CME.
● Additional benefits include health and wellness reimbursement fund and birthday PTO day.
● Eligible site for student loan repayment.
To apply please email your resume to the HR Director at Vikki@orchidhealth.org
For more information visit our website: www.orchidhealth.org
How to apply: https://whallc.applicantpool.com/jobs/
Responsible for supervision of all facets of charge capture and coding, including charge review and coding related claim edits.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
SECONDARY JOB FUNCTIONS:
ESSENTIAL EQUIPMENT, TOOLS OR MACHINERY:
Personal computer, printer, telephone, facsimile machine, photocopier, 10-key.
Work is conducted in a well-lit, air-conditioned office environment. Considerable sitting required and ability to perform keyboarding motions. Ability to hear and to communicate well verbally. Color vision preferred and visual acuity required to observe personal computer monitors. Physical mobility to retrieve materials up to 15 pounds.
Women’s Healthcare Associates, LLC believes that each employee makes a significant contribution to our success. This position description is designed to outline primary duties and qualifications but not limit the employee or WHA to the work identified above.
Apply directly to job posting: https://theapplicantmanager.com/jobs?pos=R1321
About Us:Rebound is the largest orthopedic and neurosurgical practice in the Portland-Vancouver area with an array of sub-specialties including orthopedics, brain and spine care, sports medicine, physiatry, and physical therapy.
We are proud to be the team physicians for the Portland Trail Blazers, the Portland Winterhawks and several collegiate teams. This year, we are celebrating 50 years of service to our patients and the community.
We are headquartered in Southwest, Washington just across the river from Portland, Oregon and a 90-minute drive to either the beach or mountains. Hiking trails, parks, excellent schools, arts and culture, fine dining and food carts are abundant in our region.
About you: The Executive Director is responsible for leading and directing the business, financial, and operational management of Rebound and all related lines of business. S/he will support physician leadership and will be accountable for implementing strategic direction as it relates to market-share goals, people operations, quality patient care, financial health, and practice building.
The successful candidate will have strong knowledge of the healthcare landscape and experience with third-party payers and regulatory compliance programs. S/he will have the proven ability to work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to develop effective strategies and successfully implement goals and priorities. They will be intrinsically motivated and have a keen ability to develop and maintain professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Apply online at: www.AlbertinaKerr.org/Careers
Albertina Kerr empowers people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, mental health challenges and other social barriers to lead self-determined lives and reach their full potential. When you join Kerr, you become part of a team motivated to provide innovative and excellent programs, services and care.
We're seeking a Chief Financial Ofﬁcer (CFO) to lead our Finance department and support Kerr’s ﬁnancial performance. As our CFO, you will provide strategic ﬁnancial input and leadership to help the agency achieve its goals, advance its interests, and mitigate its ﬁnancial risks. This position oversees the performance and management of the Accounting and Revenue Cycle functions, its services to the organization, and its staff. You’ll be actively involved in the development and implementation of policies and procedures of the Finance function and in ensuring compliance with all laws and licensing. By continually improving ﬁnancial forecasting, modeling, and budgeting processes, you’ll assist in aligning departmental operations to Kerr’s mission, strategic plan, and operating goals. The ideal candidate is great at building relationships, solving problems, and exhibits incredible attention to detail.
If you’re an experienced non-proﬁt leader and Finance professional who’s excited to help Kerr achieve its ﬁnancial goals, we encourage you to apply online at AlbertinaKerr.org/Careers!
Albertina Kerr maintains a drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualiﬁed applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualiﬁed individual with a disability, or other protected status, such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity, age, or other factors protected by law. Individuals with disabilities can request accommodation in the application and employment process by contacting 503-262-0145.
How to apply: Apply online at AlbertinaKerr.org/Careers or email Jacob at Jacob.Jennings@AlbertinaKerr.org.
Albertina Kerr empowers people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, mental health challenges and other social barriers to lead self-determined lives and reach their full potential. When you join Kerr, you become part of a team motivated to provide innovative and excellent programs, services and care. We're seeking a Revenue Cycle Director to lead our Revenue Cycle team! As our Revenue Cycle Director, you will provide oversight to all Revenue Cycle functions at Kerr, including insurance verification, authorization and referrals, coding, billing, insured and self-pay A/R Management, customer service, and credentialing. You'll also provide oversight of these services for all Kerr programs including clinic, outpatient, Subacute, Day Services, group homes, and other programs generating billable revenue. By ensuring revenue collection is maximized and collected in a timely manner, this role will help drive the success of our programs and their meaningful impact on the community. The ideal candidate is great at building relationships, solving problems, and has incredible attention to detail. If you’re an experienced Revenue Cycle professional, who’s looking for an opportunity with great work-life balance, incredible benefits, and is excited to make a meaningful impact, we encourage you to apply!
The nature of the services we provide prevents us from allowing in-person applications or inquiries. Albertina Kerr maintains a drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status, such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity, age, or other factors protected by law. Individuals with disabilities can request accommodation in the application and employment process by contacting 503-262-0145.
Contact us! firstname.lastname@example.org | 971-373-1477 | P.O. Box 790, Sherwood, OR 97140
Copyright 2019, Oregon Medical Group Management Association