Current Open Positions
Executive Director - Full Time
Location: Portland Oregon
How to apply: Email cover letter and resume to:, Debbie Wilder, firstname.lastname@example.org
Broadway Medical Clinic is a growing, independent physician owned primary care multi-specialty practice in Portland Oregon. The clinic has departments of Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Dermatology and Behavioral Health with a fully developed management team.
We are looking for an executive director who will have overall responsibility for day to day operations including financial, strategic planning, payer contracting for fee for service and fee for value arrangements, IT and ancillary services with a thorough understanding of healthcare strategy/long term planning, risk contracts and accounting.
This person will provide executive leadership to Broadway Medical Clinic and will lead the development of the Clinic’s long- and short-term strategies, manage the organization’s resources, negotiate or approve agreements and contracts for the Clinic, ensure that the necessary support is provided to medical and lay staff to meet the growth and financial objectives of the Clinic while maintaining service excellence.
They must have the skills to evaluate, engage, coordinate and manage outside vendors for specialized services and be dedicated to the independent physician group philosophy. The executive director works closely with the Executive Committee and the highly skilled management team.
Desired skills include: demonstrated competency in leadership, communication, organizational and analysis, technical/IT knowledge; time management with proven understanding of healthcare strategy/long term planning, risk contracts and accounting.
Importance placed on integrity, critical thinking, process improvement, interpersonal relationship development, discretion and confidentiality.
Required: Seven to ten years of experience in a physician owned practice setting; Masters/MHA, MBA, MS required or equivalent experience. CMPE or FACMPE through MGMA highly preferred.
Clinic Director - Full Time
Location: Walla Walla, WA
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/m625zgUYPgdgtmkyTRbJxPI133648677
This position is located in Walla Walla, WA. We're interested in all qualified candidates, including those outside the area who are open to relocating to Walla Walla. Relocation assistance is available.
Are you a healthcare administrator that wants to make an impact in your community? Do you have operational experience in a healthcare setting? Do you have a knack for building and maintaining strong positive relationships with the community, co-workers, and leadership? If you answered Yes to these questions, we have an excellent opportunity for you in Walla Walla, WA!
What we're looking for:
• A Leader who exemplifies excellent customer relations with all patients, visitors, and staff.
• A Good Communicator who can cultivate and maintain positive relationships between management and providers.
• A Seasoned Administrator that can set standards, facilitate change and instill compassionate accountability at all levels.
• A Collaborator who can partner with local healthcare leaders to develop a coordinated delivery system within the clinic community.
• A Great Teammate that values patient-focused care and can pitch-in to support staff when needed.What you'll do:
• Efficiently lead all aspects of clinic operations, in accordance with organization policies and procedures.
• Handle and report all budget, staffing and operational needs to senior leadership
• Oversees and conducts personnel management activities to include:staffing, performance reviews, interviewing, disciplinary actions and timesheet approvals.
• Manage productivity and financial budgets, ensuring patient satisfaction targets are met.
• Ensure effective communication of relevant operational information to all clinic employees.
What we offer:
• Generous paid time off
• Excellent healthcare + benefits options
• Education: Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field required.
• Experience: Minimum of 5 years of supervisory or leadership experience in a healthcare environment; with a Master's degree minimum experience required is 3 years
• Licenses/Certificates/Registration: Current driver's license and proof of automobile liability insurance coverage.
• Knowledge/Skills/Ability Required: Knowledge of Washington States Basic Health Plan; knowledge of YVFWC and the services offered; knowledge of Community and Migrant Health Centers and Primary Health Care services; knowledge of medical/dental office operations preferred; ability to speak English/Spanish preferred and skills with computers preferred.
We serve more than 181,000 patients across 25 medical clinics, 14 dental clinics, 10 pharmacies, and 64 program sites in two states. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH). With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening, and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC's patient-centered model of care offers patients the full spectrum of care and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental clinics.
Working at YVFWC
Working in our organization means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with under served populations and with peers committed to the same work.
At Farm Workers Clinic:
• We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
• We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
• We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our community.
• We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
• We will let joy in.
• We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse anything short of excellence.
Our mission celebrates diversity.
We are committed to equal opportunity employment.
Human Resources Manager
Location: Portland, Oregon
How to apply: https://recruiting.myapps.paychex.com/appone/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=3536959
Reports to: Executive Director
Hours: .8 FTE (32 hours per week)
Status: Salaried, exempt
Location:Quest Center – Multnomah
Download Full Job Post Details Here
Director of Operations
Apply here: https://recruiting2.ultipro.com/ORE1000TOCM/JobBoard/453e0dad-f942-424d-b332-7764015eca16/Opportunity/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=b3e44998-9148-418d-8570-edb97f9fddb4
Over the past 26 years, The Oregon Clinic has grown from a small group of six medical practices with forty physicians, to one of the largest specialty medicine practices in the country. Today, The Oregon Clinic is a patient-centered, data-driven, professional medical and surgical specialty practice that serves patients throughout the Portland, Oregon metropolitan area and beyond with more than 250 providers spanning over 30 specialties.
For the 6th year in a row The Oregon Clinic is proud to be one of the top ranked Large Employers in Oregon.
Join our Team!
The Oregon Clinic (TOC) has an opportunity for an experienced upper-level management professional to oversee operations for our Urology Service Line in the greater Portland area. TheDirector of Operations (DOO) works with 19 providers in 9 locations for this service line and is responsible for staff leadership, operational effectiveness, customer service, quality assurance, strategic planning, and financial management of the group. The DOO works closely with physician leadership on service line initiatives while acting as a liaison to TOC and hospital administration.
Starting pay range, based on experience: $120,000 - $160,000 per year.
Medical, Vision, and Rx Insurance is 100% paid for by The Oregon Clinic for full-time employees.
This description is intended to provide only basic guidelines for meeting job requirements. Responsibilities, knowledge, skills, abilities and working conditions may change as needs evolve.
The Oregon Clinic is an alcohol and drug-free workplace and an EEO Employer. Offers are contingent on successful completion of drug and background screenings. Please note we follow Federal Guidelines regarding prohibited substances, even for those legal at the state level.
We are an Oregon Benefit Company: An Oregon benefit company is a type of corporation that considers its impact on society and the environment in the business decision-making process, in addition to earning a profit.
Practice Administrator - Full Time
How to apply: Send resume and cover letter to Michelle Cheney, Health Care Business Solutions, LLC, via email to email@example.com
The Practice Administrator is responsible for the daily and fiscal operations of the clinic. The position provides guidance to staff to assure compliance with government policies and standards.
Essential Job Functions*
Health Plan Contracting
Generous compensation package (Salary range of $80,000 - $100,000) including health and dental insurance, 401(k) with match program, paid time off, 6 paid holidays, and the opportunity to purchase life insurance, short-term disability insurance and long-term disability insurance.
To Apply – Send resume and cover letter to Michelle Cheney, Health Care Business Solutions, LLC, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Corvallis, Oregon
How to apply: E-mail resume to Will Baker, email@example.com
Responsible for daily operations of practice to include financial, operations and personnel management within the policies of Corvallis Pain Management. This role provides leadership for staff, develops and implements strategic planning as well as drive workflows and process improvement within the practice.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Nurse Practitioner- Full Time
Location: Brookings, Oregon
How to apply: Please send CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail a copy to PO Box 6579 Brookings, Oregon 97415
Oak Street Health Care Center
Family Nurse Practitioner Duties and Responsibilities
The Family Nurse Practitioner provides primary care to individuals and their families in all aspects and developmental states of life. This includes the management of health issues and promotion of health improvement.
Physical and Working Requirements:
Contact us! email@example.com | 971-373-1477 | P.O. Box 790, Sherwood, OR 97140
Copyright 2021, Oregon Medical Group Management Association