Join us for our August Virtual Manager's Time Out!
Managers Time Out (MTO) Meetings provide educational outreach to all geographical areas of Oregon. MTO Meetings are free and open to all Practice Managers, Physicians and their staff whether a member or non-member of OMGMA.
This Virtual MTO Meeting is free to attend.
Date: Thursday, August 5
Virtual Platform: REMO.CO
Schedule of Events:
10:30 AM Welcome and Opening Announcements, Janet Mossman, President, OMGMA
10:35 AM Session 1: Race, Ethnicity, Language and Disability (REALD) data collection in Oregon, Belle Shepherd, MPH, Senior Policy Advisor (Rotation), Government Relations, Oregon Health Authority
- Understand the history of REALD data collection in Oregon, including future data collection efforts for REALD and SOGI (sexual orientation and gender identity)
- Understand why REALD data collection is important
- Understand how to access resources for REALD data collection
11:00 AM Session 2: Healing Helping Professionals: Administrator Burnout, Dr. Amy Stroeber, Licensed Psychologist
- Recognize the impact of individual & organizational stress that leads to burnout, turnover, and workplace dissatisfaction
- Learn the components that build organizational wellness and resilience
- Understand what resources & tools are available
- Learn about an opportunity to participate in a statewide community of practice with clinics focused on supporting staff & provider vitality
12:00 PM Round-Table Networking
12:15 PM Adjournment
Thank You MTO Sponsors for supporting this event!\
Virtual seating is limited. RSVP for yourself and your staff as soon as possible to reserve your seats. Once full capacity is reached additional registrations will not be accepted.
Attendee links to access the program, virtual technology checklist, instructions and program reminder will be sent 48 hours in advance of the program.
Please RSVP using button above.
For those supplying products/services to providers, limited sponsorship opportunities to support and participate in this event are available. Contact email@example.com for more information if interested.
Questions to: Mindy Zaubi, OMGMA Executive Director firstname.lastname@example.org