We have rescheduled the Salem MTO to Wednesday, October 10. Location and timing remain the same.
Managers Time Out (MTO) Meetings provide educational outreach to all geographical areas of Oregon. MTO meetings are complimentary & open to Practice Managers, Physicians &Their Guests. These Manager’s Time Out (MTO) meetings include educational and networking opportunities for current and future OMGMA members presented in multiple locations. OMGMA’s goal is to create interest and participation of OMGMA members and medical administrators/managers throughout the state who do not have an opportunity to regularly participate with OMGMA due to travel restrictions.
Schedule of Events
- 8:30 AM… Attendee Check-in and Networking Breakfast
- 8:50 AM… Welcome, OMGMA Introduction, Sponsor Introductions
- 9:00 AM… Dealing with IT Disaster Presentation
- 9:50 AM… Break
- 10:00 AM… Stark Law: What You Need to Know Presentation
- 10:50 AM… Networking
- 11:30 AM… Final Comments, MTO Adjournment
Dealing with IT Disaster by Matt Middlestetter, Compex
How mitigate the damage from an IT Disaster. IT disasters can be avoided by proper management. But what do you do in the event that your an IT issue is affecting productivity? We will address common IT disasters and how to minimize the affect on productivity. How to quickly adjust and overcome the issue to get back to serving the patients.
1. What steps can be taking during an IT disaster to minimize it's affect on the practice
2. How to avoid the same issue from becoming the norm
3. What common issues do practices face and how to avoid them
Stark Law: What You Need to Know by Jack Canyon, Special Council, Sussman Shank Attorneys
Jack Canyon will provide an overview of the Stark Law and discuss recent OIG enforcement of the actions that have targeted medical practices and physician business relationships. Other topics to be reviewed include:
1. Examining critical components of Stark compliant arrangements
2. Disucssing best practices for documenting fair market value and commercial reasonableness
3. Discussing best practices for Stark compliance and potential pitfalls
Broadway Commons | Peru Room 306 | Download Parking MapMTO meetings include: a complimentary light breakfast, two educational healthcare presentations, followed by networking time.
MTO meetings are complimentary and open to all Practice Managers, Physicians and their Guests.
Please RSVP using button above or email Mindy Zaubi, OMGMA Executive Director email@example.com
Thank you to our Salem MTO Sponsor
For more information please contact:
Executive Director, OMGMA
firstname.lastname@example.org | 971-373-147