Managers Time Out (MTO) meetings include educational and networking opportunities for current and future OMGMA members presented in multiple locations. The goal of our MTOs to create interest and participation for OMGMA members and medical administrators and managers who do not have an opportunity to regularly participate with the organization due to travel restrictions.
In 2018, OMGMA is planning four Outreach Opportunities in the following locations:
· March 15, Portland | OMA Event Center | 8:00 AM – 11:30 AM
· October 10, Salem |Broadway Commons | 8:00 AM – 11:30 AM· October 11, Coos Bay| Coos Bay History Museum | 8:00 AM – 11:30 AM
· November 1, The Dalles |Columbia Gorge Discovery Center & Museum | 8:00 AM – 11:30 AM*OMGMA reserves the right to change MTO dates or locations depending on availability.
The format for these events as follows
- 8:00 AM… OMGMA Board Member(s) / Sponsors arrive for set-up
- 8:30 AM… Attendee Check-in and Networking Breakfast
- 8:50 AM… Welcome, OMGMA Introduction, Sponsor Introductions
- 9:00 AM… #1 Presentation (50 minutes)
- 9:50 AM… Break
- 10:00 AM… #2 Presentation (50 minutes)
- 10:50 AM… Networking
- 11:30 AM… Final Comments, MTO Adjournment
As an OMGMA Partner and Exhibitor, there is an opportunity for you to participate in these events in multiple ways. First, we need financial support, in the form of Sponsorship for these events which will include the speaker, venue, breakfast, and the networking time at the end of each outreach event. Sponsorship of the MTO events is an opportunity for you as our Partner and Exhibitor to collaborate with us in providing these valuable networking and educational opportunities while having your company included in marketing and presentation materials.
Additionally, we need high quality speakers to come to these events and present valuable information to medical managers. Many of you have connections to great speakers in the community, and we would like to collaborate with you to bring them to these events. The topics needs to be enticing enough for a manager to leave their busy office and staff for the morning to further their education.
Sponsorship* for each event is $3000. This can be one, exclusive sponsor covering the entire event for $3,000 or up to three sponsors providing $1000 each in financial support.
Please join us in our educational endeavors and in setting the stage for the National MGMA group to see Oregon as a leader in the area of regional outreach.
*Each Sponsorship includes attendance and lunch for up to two (2) representatives at the sponsored MTO. Due to high demand for these sponsorships in 2017, we are limiting any one organization to a total of 2 sponsorships to allow more partners and exhibitors to participate. Should we fail to fill all sponsorships in all locations, we will contact your organization if you are interested in purchasing an additional sponsorship. Sponsorships will be assigned on a first registered with payment in full basis.
Our committee looks forward to joining you in these upcoming MTO events. Thank you for your support.