Director of Operations - Full Time
Location: Grants Pass, OR
How to apply: Amanda Stevens, email@example.com
Siskiyou Community Health Center has a full-time opportunity for a qualified Director of Operations. This position is responsible for planning, organizing, and directing daily operations for Siskiyou Community Health Centers (SCHC) Grants Pass Medical, Cave Junction Medical, Grants Pass Walk-In Clinic, and School-Based Health Centers. The Director manages daily operations, ensuring the quality of patient care, and efficient day-to-day clinic operations.
Qualifications for this position include:
- Graduation from an accredited college or university with a Bachelor’s Degree. Core focus in healthcare and/or business administration required.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in supervisory capacities with hospitals or other healthcare facilities.
- Proof of current unrestricted driver’s license, comprehensive automobile insurance, and a safe driving record.
- Solid understanding and experience in managing staff.
- Working knowledge of healthcare facilities.
Siskiyou Community Health Center is located in the beautiful Rogue Valley, based in Grants Pass, Oregon, and has facilities in Grants Pass, Medford, and Cave Junction. The Cave Junction Clinic is located approximately 29 miles from Grants Pass and 69 miles from the Pacific Ocean. Grants Pass, Medford, Ashland, and Jacksonville comprise the commercial and tourist hub of Southern Oregon and far Northern California.
We offer all the advantages you would expect from an industry leader, including a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including medical, vacation, and sick pay, matching 403(b), and much more.
Siskiyou Community Health Center is an alcohol and drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer. Offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of drug and background screenings. Please note we follow Federal Guidelines regarding prohibited substances, even for those legal at the state level.
If you would like to be part of a team committed to making a difference by providing quality patient care, we would like to meet with you to discuss our current openings. To apply, submit a cover letter along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org