Chief Financial Officer - Full Time
How to apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
Siskiyou Community Health Center has a full-time opportunity for a qualified Chief Financial Officer (CFO). This position is responsible for planning, organizing, and directing all aspects of the finance department, including the development of policies and procedures of internal accounting controls and oversight of processes involving finance, accounting, budgeting, grants, payroll, benefits, external financial audits. The CFO will be a strategic and visionary financial leader with unquestioned integrity and a commitment to the vision, mission, and values of Siskiyou Community Health Center and serve as a business partner to the CEO.
Qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance required, MBA, or a licensed CPA (Certified Public Accountant) preferred.
- Five years of financial management experience, including three years in a health care organization required. Senior management experience working in a health care organization highly preferred.
- Knowledge of the generally accepted accounting principles and financial management.
- Knowledge of health clinic financial and budget practices, financial data and patterns, and preparing financial statements and grant reports.
- Understanding of a health clinic’s strategic business goals, objectives, and business processes.
- Knowledge of health care and governmental fiscal regulations and reporting requirements.
- Knowledge of financial system programs and applications.
- Skills in identifying and resolving accounting and financial issues.
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
Siskiyou Community Health Center is located in the beautiful Rogue Valley, based in Grants Pass, Oregon, and has facilities in Grants Pass, Medford, and Cave Junction. The Cave Junction Clinic is located approximately 29 miles from Grants Pass and 69 miles from the Pacific Ocean. Grants Pass, Medford, Ashland, and Jacksonville comprise the commercial and tourist hub of Southern Oregon and far Northern California.
We offer all the advantages you would expect from an industry leader, including a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including medical, vacation and sick pay, matching 403(b), and much more.
Siskiyou Community Health Center is an alcohol and drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer. Offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of drug and background screenings. Please note we follow Federal Guidelines regarding prohibited substances, even for those legal at the state level.
If you would like to be part of a team that is committed to making a difference by providing quality patient care, we would like to meet with you to discuss our current openings. To apply, submit a cover letter along with your resume to email@example.com