Apply online at: www.AlbertinaKerr.org/Careers
Albertina Kerr empowers people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, mental health challenges and other social barriers to lead self-determined lives and reach their full potential. When you join Kerr, you become part of a team motivated to provide innovative and excellent programs, services and care.
We're seeking a Chief Financial Ofﬁcer (CFO) to lead our Finance department and support Kerr’s ﬁnancial performance. As our CFO, you will provide strategic ﬁnancial input and leadership to help the agency achieve its goals, advance its interests, and mitigate its ﬁnancial risks. This position oversees the performance and management of the Accounting and Revenue Cycle functions, its services to the organization, and its staff. You’ll be actively involved in the development and implementation of policies and procedures of the Finance function and in ensuring compliance with all laws and licensing. By continually improving ﬁnancial forecasting, modeling, and budgeting processes, you’ll assist in aligning departmental operations to Kerr’s mission, strategic plan, and operating goals. The ideal candidate is great at building relationships, solving problems, and exhibits incredible attention to detail.
If you’re an experienced non-proﬁt leader and Finance professional who’s excited to help Kerr achieve its ﬁnancial goals, we encourage you to apply online at AlbertinaKerr.org/Careers!
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, public administration, Finance, Accounting management, or other closely related discipline. MBA in ﬁnance or accounting or MS in Accountancy degree preferred.
- At least seven years’ management experience in Finance or Accounting with signiﬁcant nonproﬁt sector experience.
- Oregon CPA licensure is preferred.
- Demonstrated history of effectiveness in leading the Finance or Accounting function, including ability to ﬁnd efﬁciencies and develop and implement practices and procedures.
- Ability to effectively cultivate and manage relationships with and inﬂuence Kerr personnel, stakeholders, community partners, vendors, suppliers, and others.
- Proﬁcient in Microsoft Ofﬁce and relevant business systems.
- Ability to communicate with diverse audiences and to effectively work as part of a team.
Albertina Kerr maintains a drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualiﬁed applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualiﬁed individual with a disability, or other protected status, such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity, age, or other factors protected by law. Individuals with disabilities can request accommodation in the application and employment process by contacting 503-262-0145.