Are you a Healthcare professional who is passionate about quality care for all? Do you have experience improving patient outcomes and managing multiple projects? If you have 5+ years of clinical experience, we would love to have you join our Quality team in Woodburn, OR!
What You'll Do:
Develop, implement and manage the Quality, Risk Management, and Patient Safety Programs in order to:
• Improve patient care and outcomes;•Reduce the possibility of adverse outcomes from patient care activities;
• Monitor compliance with regulatory and accreditation requirements and standards; and
• Reduce and/or mitigate the risk of professional legal liability.
What We're Looking for in You:
• An experienced healthcare professional with knowledge of risk management theory and concepts, quality management, and patient safety principles, methods and techniques.
• An organized, multi-tasker with an in-depth understanding of performance improvement techniques.
• A project-minded communicator who can competently track multiple processes and projects involving multiple people at the same time.
• Strong statistician with a computer skillset which includes Microsoft Office (Access, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).Certification in Risk Management, Quality and/or Patient Safety required.
One of the following would be an acceptable certification.
• CPPS: Certified Professional in Patient Safety•ASHRM: American Society of Healthcare Risk Management
• CPHRM: Certified Professional in Healthcare Risk Management
• CPHQ: Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality
What We Offer You:
• Relocation Assistance
• Excellent benefit package: Medical, Dental, Vision, Rx, 24/7 telemedicine, profit sharing, 403(b) retirement plan, generous paid time off, paid holidays, profit-sharing and more.Minimum Qualifications
• Education:Bachelor's degree in a healthcare related field or a combination of college education and clinical experience.
• Experience:Five or more years of clinical experience and progressive experience in healthcare administration with specific practical knowledge of healthcare industry risk management, quality management and/or patient safety preferred. Experience in an outpatient clinic setting in a large system advantageous.
• Licenses/Certificates/Registration:RN or other clinical license or claims adjuster license preferred; will consider comparable clinical experience in lieu of licensure. Current Washington State driver's license and proof of automobile liability insurance coverage.
We serve more than 149,000 across 24 medical clinics, 12 dental clinics, 8 pharmacies, and 59 program sites in two states. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH). With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening, and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC's patient-centered model of care offers patients the full spectrum of care and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental clinics.
Working at YVFWC
Working in our organization means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.
At Farm Workers Clinic:•We will consistently trust one another to work for the common good.
• We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
• We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
• We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our community.
• We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
• We will let joy in.
• We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse anything short of excellence.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity employment.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/bcsfmvcn773khk8tPI109397785