Rebound is the largest orthopedic and neurosurgical practice in the Portland-Vancouver area with an array of sub-specialties including orthopedics, brain and spine care, sports injuries, physiatry, and physical therapy. We are proud to be the team physicians for the Portland Trail Blazers, the Portland Winterhawks and several collegiate teams. This year, we celebrate 50 years of serving the community with a commitment to providing superior service to our patients.
Rebound has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Director of Clinical Services. The Director of Clinical Services is a key member of the Senior Leadership Team and works directly with physician leadership. The Director of Clinical Services is responsible for staff management, operational effectiveness, patient care and quality assurance, and financial oversight. The right candidate will have proven success building and maintaining clinic operations and teams in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
First application review 4/19/2019.
- Provide leadership in matters of clinical care and the development of patient care systems.
- Work as a liaison to bridge functional areas and ensure consistent, timely and quality patient care and continually evaluate performance within delegated areas.
- Evaluate resource needs and staffing models;develop budgets and work within the parameters that are established.
- Maintain regulatory standards, and ensure that the clinic is managed within those standards.
- Conduct monthly meetings to communicate objectives and vision with the department leads.Make sure information is flowing to all levels of the organization.
- Mentor, coach and develop staff for current and future roles in the organization.
- In collaboration with human resources, serve as a resource to the department leads for administering policies and procedures.
- Work collaboratively with senior leadership team and physician leadership to accomplish strategic objectives.
- Bachelor's degree is required. Preference for Nursing, Health Administration, or related field.
- Master’s degree is preferred.
- A minimum of five years’ clinical experience at the director level.
- Excellent management and leadership skills.
- Financial management experience.
- Success establishing and maintaining effective professional relationships with patients, physicians, staff, outside facilities and the public.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong technical skills, EHR experience (NextGen preferred).
- Skill in writing protocols and procedures.
- Commitment to quality patient care, process improvement and quality assurance.
We are proud to offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Full benefit package (100%Medical for Employee, dental and vision);flex spending account
- 401(K) retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Short & long-term disability insurance
- Free parking
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
This is a great opportunity to work in a quality organization with Top Doctors in the Northwest. At Rebound, our goal is to cultivate an organization that offers superior patient-centered medical care, with mutual respect and cooperation, in a positive and supportive environment. Come join our team!
Go Directly to our job posting to apply: