Interested in joining a leading community health center in Josephine County?
For over 40-years, Siskiyou Community Health Center (SCHC), has been dedicated to delivering high quality, comprehensive health care to the citizens of Josephine County.
Consider joining our Siskiyou Community Health Center team because we believe:
...in treating our patients, clients and each other with dignity and respect, regardless of race, age, gender, ability, values, lifestyle, or economic status.
... in compassion, honesty, and integrity guiding us in all of our actions.
... that teamwork and cooperation are vital to the success of our working and community relationships.
... in our commitment to provide the highest quality health care and customer service and that our success is measured only by how well we serve.
Qualified Billing Office Manager candidates have a
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related area of study or the equivalent work experience required.
- Two (2) years' experience in a supervising/managing role in a medical billing department required.
- Knowledge of accounts receivable practices, medical office billing procedures; knowledge of coding, medical terminology and clinic operating policies.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Confidentiality, punctuality, excellent attendance, and ethical conduct are required.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Overseeing the day to day operations of the billing office.
- Ensuring that all billing office functions are completed in a timely manner.
- Preparing required periodic reports and delivering them to the Director and Executive Team.
- Creating policies and procedures.
- Attending regular office meetings and sharing information with staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
SCHC offers all the advantages you would expect from an industry leader. This includes a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, including medical, vacation and sick pay, matching 403(b), and much more. If you would like to be part of a team that is committed to making a difference by providing quality patient care, we would like to meet you to discuss our current openings.
Siskiyou Community Health Center is an alcohol and drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer. Offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of drug and background screenings. Please note we follow Federal Guidelines regarding prohibited substances, even for those legal at the state level.
How to apply: email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org