Interested in joining a leading community health center in Josephine County?
For over, 40-years, Siskiyou Community Health Center (SCHC), has been dedicated to delivering high quality, comprehensive health care to the citizens of Josephine County.
Consider joining our Siskiyou Community Health Center team because we believe:
...in treating our patients, clients and each other with dignity and respect, regardless of race, age, gender, ability, values, lifestyle, or economic status.
... in compassion, honesty, and integrity guiding us in all of our actions.
... that teamwork and cooperation are vital to the success of our working and community relationships.
... in our commitment to provide the highest quality health care and customer service and that our success is measured only by how well we serve.
Qualified Ancillary Services Manager candidates have a
- High school diploma or equivalent. Some college preferred.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a medical office and/or as a supervisor in an office setting.
- Strong organizational skills and effective use of time, working at a rapid pace and managing multiple tasks at the same time.
- Effective interpersonal and customer relations skills and ability to work with a diverse population, often in a stressful environment.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Windows and Office Applications
Duties and Responsibilities include:
Provides day to day front/back office supervision to ensure efficient walk-in clinic, lab and radiology operations.
- Work with staff to ensure quality of care and service to internal and external customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
SCHC offers all the advantages you would expect from an industry leader. This includes a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, including medical, vacation and sick pay, matching 403(b), and much more. If you would like to be part of a team that is committed to making a difference by providing quality patient care, we would like to meet you to discuss our current openings.
Siskiyou Community Health Center is an alcohol and drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer. Offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of drug and background screenings. Please note we follow Federal Guidelines regarding prohibited substances, even for those legal at the state level.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your Cover Letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.