The Administrative Services Manager is responsible for the efficient management of the clinic front office. This position manages patient flow, services, and staff in the areas of new patient registration, benefits and credit management, reception, patient scheduling, medical referrals, and medical records. At least FIVE years of experience working in a healthcare environment is required.
What we're looking for:
- An experienced healthcare professional who's passionate about community health and working with underserved patient populations.
- Someone with knowledge and experience with the principles and practices of health care administration, fiscal management, and government regulations and reimbursements.
- Someone skilled in exercising a high degree of initiative, judgment and discretion; analyzing situations accurately and taking effective action.
- A clear communicator, able to establish and maintain positive working relationships with direct reports and organizational leadership.
- Someone who thrives in a fast paced, team-centered environment with strong organization skills.
- Ability to research, analyze, interpret complex data and present comprehensive reports; and communicate clearly and effectively orally and in writing.
- Experience with computer systems, programs, and applications.
What you'll do:
- Oversee and assist in activities and job functions within the following areas:
- Patient registration
- Answering and directing incoming phone calls
- Scheduling patients for primary and specialty care appointments
- Creating and reconciling encounter forms
- Daily reconciliation for payments and bank deposits
- Preparing medical charts and releasing medical information
- Maintaining and filing medical information
- Data entry and maintenance of relevant databases
- Managing and facilitating the referral process
- Assisting patients with billing and developing and managing payment plans
- Determining eligibility of medical assistance programs
- Enrolling patients in Health Options and/or the Basic Health Plan
- Work closely with the Clinic Director, Clinic Nurse Supervisor, and other relevant clinic supervisors to assure the smooth function of all patient related activities and in forecasting and preparing the annual budget.
- Develop implement, and manage a process of continuous improvement of administrative support systems.
- Resolve operations and process problems and keep the lines of communication open with staff and other supervisors to ensure high productivity
- Evaluate processes and make recommendations for continuous quality improvement.
- Orient employees to assure familiarity with job requirements, policies and procedures, proper use of tools and equipment, productivity expectations, and safety practices.
- Organize and delegate work to achieve department goals and objectives.
- Train and develop staff, identifying job performance needs, providing training and coaching for performance improvement.
- Exercise judgment and discretion in developing, interpreting and implementing departmental policies and procedures.
- Provides staff access to educational opportunities, identifying job performance training needs and mandatory requirements.
What we offer:
- Rewarding work with competitive pay.
- Relocation allowance is available.
- Excellent benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Rx, 24/7 telemedicine, profit sharing, 403(b) retirement plan, generous paid time off (20 days per year for full time positions), paid holidays, and more.
- Bachelor's Degree plus 2 or more years of relevant experience, OR a Masters in Healthcare or Business Administration.
- At least 5 years of experience working in a relevant healthcare administrative role.
- For positions covering two or more clinic sites, a current driver's license and proof of auto liability insurance coverage are required.
Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic serves more than 140,000 people across 19 medical clinics, 10 dental clinics, and 57 programs in two states. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH). With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening, and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC's patient-centered model of care offers patients the full-spectrum of care. Recognizing social determinates of health, we also have community programs that offer assistance with employment and training, afterschool education, rental and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental clinics.
Working at YVFWC
Working at Farm Workers Clinic means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.
At Farm Workers Clinic:
- We will consistently TRUST one another to work for the common good.
- We will foster INTEGRITY by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate TRANSPARENCY by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
- We will create PARTNERSHIPS to strengthen ourselves and our community.
- We will fight for JUST TREATMENT for all individuals.
- We will let JOY in.
- We have the COURAGE to be an agent of change and refuse anything short of excellence.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity employment.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/3m3qb2xq9g4djqgq