RestorePDX is leading a revolution in patient-centered care—rooted in the principles of collaborative medicine and driven by innovative diagnostic and therapeutic technologies. We are excited to add to our team of professionals by hiring a Practice Administrator.
US: RestorePDX is providing some of the most advanced therapies for surgery alternatives. Through our proprietary technology, we are getting far superior outcomes. This, coupled with our proven track record in an area of practice that is incredibly new and exciting, sets us apart in a field that is showing practically daily advancements.
YOU: An energetic, positive, problem solver who works well with Physician Owners and other staff in a fast-paced, team environment. You already possess the skills and know-how to provide exceptional service to the company, our patients, and our employees. We strongly support our employees to help them reach their best selves – a cornerstone of our mission.
If you are interested in joining a new-era practice that values our patients and our people, like working with a company providing advanced medicine in an ever-evolving field, and are an A-caliber team player, we’d like to talk.
- A fifth year college or university program certificate in Business Administration or equivalent; or five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Reports to and advises all business operations to the Physician Managing Director.
- Manages the day-to-day operations and HR functions of our clinic including hiring, performance management, training, and counseling of staff (with outside support from Xenium HR)
- Creates and directs new initiatives and coordinates implementation and roll-out.
- Manages planning and directing of company financials and daily cash management
- Oversees all administrative front desk activities and staff
- Manages all Provider credentialing
- Oversees front office compliance
RestorePDX’s culture is built on a foundation of teamwork and entrepreneurial drive. While each staff member has clear responsibilities in fulfilling our mission, we promote, expect, and reward a small business culture and work ethic where no task is above or below any individual.
RestorePDX is an equal opportunity employer. For more information about us, please visit: http://www.restorepdx.com/about-us/.