Location: SW Portland, Oregon
Education Requirement: BA in Finance and or Healthcare Administration
How to apply: Paula Purdy, CMA (AAMA) Director of Clinic Services MyTeam Medical Staffing Services
Main: 971 314-5170 ext. 1 | Fax: 503 345-6696
D: 971 803-6993
Salary: up to $90K annually
Optimize your search by using MyTeam Medical Staffing. Because of our customers we are one of the top seven (7) fastest growing companies in the Pacific NW according to the Portland Business Journal. According to Inc 5000 we are the 39th fastest growing Health Services company; the second fastest growing company in Oregon and the fastest growing company in Portland.
MyTeam is looking for an experienced Clinic Manager with a minimum of five (5) years in the outpatient environment. Clinic Manager will work with a reputable clinic in the Portland area. MyTeam seeks a Clinic Manager who values retention, dependability, and dedication. In turn our customer seeks a Clinic Manager who has the ability to work independently as well as function within a team; has finance experience including working with Excel; HR from hiring to termination; productive patient scheduling templates, and accounts receivable. Salary level depends on experience: $90K annually depending on experience.
· Graduate with a BA in Finance or Healthcare Administration preferred
· Minimum of 5-years current experience in healthcare
DUTIES INCLUDE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
· Handle all aspects of finance up to preparing documents for CPA
· Manage team in accounts receivable and billing
· Handle efficient patient scheduling
· Handle all aspects of human resources
· Provide appropriate reports to managing partners