Director of Operations
Location: Portland, Oregon
How to apply:
Director of Operations for Gastroenterology specialty in the South Portland Metro Area . Join our Team!
The Oregon Clinic has an opportunity for an experienced management professional to oversee operations for our busy GI South group, which has locations in Oregon City, Tualatin, and Newberg. Each location has clinic and endoscopy operations.
The Director of Operations is responsible for operational effectiveness, customer service, quality assurance, strategic planning & implementation,financial management and leadership of the GI South management team. The Director works with physician leadership and a highly experienced management team to support clinic initiatives. The Director will manage the three buildings owned by the GI South physicians and will oversee all facets of building operations and accounting.
The Director of Operations acts as a clinic liaison to the central director team, works with the CEO and others on TOC-wide initiatives, and coordinates with outside hospital administrations. The ideal candidate will have exceptional leadership, communication, business development, teamwork, strategic planning,fiscal management, and project management skills.
Pay range, based on experience: $124,000 - $189,000 per year, plus bonus paid annually based on completion of annual goals and strategic initiatives.
Medical, Vision, and Rx Insurance is 100% paid for by The Oregon Clinic for full-time employees.
- 7+ years of director level medical group practice management experience strongly preferred.
- GI specialty experience preferred.
- Experience managing an Ambulatory Surgery/Endoscopy Center is preferred
- Experience managing group owned medical office buildings is preferred. Prior experience managing medical office
- buildings and/or large tenant improvement projects also preferred as DOO will act as owner’s representative interfacing
- with banks,finance and legal partners, contractors, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, health care administration or relatedfield is required.
- Master’s degree is strongly preferred.
- Ability to demonstrate outstanding collaboration,flexibility, and teamwork.
- Excellent office, project management and health care software skills.
- Excellent management and leadership skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong financial management: including ability to interpret, communicate and recommend improvement strategies around all aspects of clinic finances.
- Experience with MAS90 is preferred.
- Ability to create and maintain strong relationships with physicians, staff, central support, hospital administration, and other key players.
- Commitment to quality patient care, process improvement and business growth.