Practice Administrator - Full Time
Location: Vancouver, WA
How To Apply: Jennie McCartney, email@example.com, Cascadia Women's Clinic, 900 NE 139th St, Suite 206 Vancouver, WA 98685
A well-established OB/GYN Clinic is looking for someone who has the experience, drive and knowledge to help steer a very busy practice. The practice is located in a beautiful setting in Vancouver, WA and is staffed by a group of providers to whom providing the highest quality care in Women’s Health is critical and this position helps enable them to achieve that goal.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Directs, supervises, and coaches front office, billing and clinical staff daily
- Develops vision for practice and executes plans to achieve vision.
- Identifies strategy for growth and executes plans to achieve growth goals.
- Managing the flow of the clinic to ensure compliance, efficiency, and patient satisfaction.
- Problem solving and addressing issues raised by physicians, employees, and patients
- Marketing the practice in the local community and on social media
- Responsible for carrying out all established policies and creating new ones as required
- Will manage and maintain oversite of budget and cash flow daily
- Will work in tandem with accountants and billing staff to ensure accurate and detailed fiscal management.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES- This position requires the following minimum requirements:1. Knowledge of organization policies, procedures, systems, and objectives.
2. Knowledge and experience with fiscal management
3. Experience with human resource management and recruitment
4. Knowledge of accounting systems, insurance billing, collections, and budgets.
5. Skill in planning, organizing, and supervising.
6. Skill in exercising initiative, judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making.
7. Skill in developing and maintaining effective relationships with medical and administrative staff, patients, and the public.
8. Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally.
9. Ability to counsel/discipline personnel as requested or as may become necessary.
10. Ability to delegate authority, responsibility to other staff personnel as deemed necessary to perform their assigned duties.
11. Ability to handle information in a confidential manner.
12. Knowledge and experience with contract negotiations
13. Experience with EPIC reporting systems preferred
14. Experience with Excel spreadsheets
15. Well versed in HIPAA, OSHA and applicable WA State rules and regulations
16. Knowledge and experience with payroll processing
Masters or Bachelor's Degree in Healthcare Administration, Business Administration, or equivalent is required.
- Minimum three to five years of leadership or management experience in a medical office is required
- Proven track record in managing physician practice revenues and volumes.
- Healthcare, Vision and Dental
- Employer Matched Simple IRA Retirement
- Disability & Life Insurance Plan
- Vacation and Holidays
This is a full-time salaried position that on occasion may require some evening or weekend duties.
The individual hired for this position will begin their role focused on HR while receiving the necessary orientation to take over the full administration position in early 2022
Covid Vaccine Proof Required
Please submit letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org