Clinic Director/Administrator - Full Time
Location: Portland, OR
How to Apply: https://www.click2apply.net/da5nomTaXZ8OT1WGIR68d
This position is located in Portland, Oregon. We're interested in all qualified candidates, including those outside the area who are open to relocating to Portland. Relocation assistance available.
Are you a healthcare administrator who wants to make an impact with an organization providing care to medically-underserved and diverse patients? Do you have operational experience in a primary care setting? Do you have a knack for building and maintaining strong positive relationships with the community, co-workers, and leadership? If you answered Yes to these questions, we have an excellent opportunity for you!
This position will be responsible for 3 Clinics in the Portland area. Current locations are within a few miles of each other.
Applicants for all positions will be required to provide proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID 19 during the hiring process. Valid medical or religious exemptions will be considered, but serial COVID testing will be required to maintain employment.
What we're looking for:
- A Leader who exemplifies excellent customer relations with all patients, visitors, and staff.
- A Strong Communicator who can foster and maintain positive relationships between management and providers.
- A Seasoned Administrator that can set standards, facilitate change and instill compassionate accountability at all levels.
- A Collaborator who can partner with local healthcare leaders to develop a coordinated delivery system within the clinic community.
- A Team Player that values patient-focused care and can pitch-in to support staff when needed.
What you'll do:
- Oversee and direct clinic operations, in accordance with organization policies and procedures.
- Manage and report all budget, staffing and operational needs to senior leadership.
- Oversees and conducts personnel management activities to include: staffing, performance reviews, interviewing, disciplinary actions and time sheet approvals.
- Ensure effective communication of relevant operational information to all clinic employees.
We offer great benefits:
- Relocation Assistance
- Paid Time Off
- Excellent Healthcare + Benefits options
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field required.
- Experience: Minimum of 5 years of supervisory or leadership experience in a healthcare environment; with a Master's degree minimum experience required is 3 years. Healthcare Administrative Fellowships may count for up to 2 years of experience based on the duration of the program.
- Licenses/Certificates/Registration: Current Oregon State driver's license and proof of automobile liability insurance coverage.
We serve more than 181,000 patients across 25 medical clinics, 14 dental clinics, 10 pharmacies, and 64 program sites in two states. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH). With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening, and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC's patient-centered model of care offers patients the full spectrum of care and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental clinics.
Working at YVFWC
Working in our organization means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.
At Farm Workers Clinic:
- We will consistently trust one another to work for the common good.
- We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
- We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our community.
- We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
- We will let joy in.
- We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse anything short of excellence.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity employment.Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/da5nomTaXZ8OT1WGIR68d