It is very important that our voting members prioritize attendance at this meeting. We must meet minimum quorum requirements in order to ratify association business.
Due to Covid-19 and restrictions on gatherings, Oregon MGMA will need to conduct this Member Business Meeting virtually.
The purpose of this Membership Meeting will be to vote on recommended edits to Oregon MGMA bylaws.
This meeting is open to all Active Members current in their Oregon MGMA membership.
Your OMGMA Board of Directors recommends changes to the OMGMA Bylaws in order to keep up with membership characteristics and changes in the industry, as well as to add clarification to existing bylaws.
- A clean copy of the current OMGMA bylaws can be downloaded here.
- Recommended changes to the bylaws are outlined in the redlined document which can be downloaded here.
- The recommended changes were presented to legal counsel for comment or any further recommendations and the legal counsel response can be downloaded here.
- The OMGMA Executive Handbook can be found here.
Active Members, copy and paste the meeting information below into your calendar to access this meeting:OMGMA Virtual Membership Meeting (Bylaws Edits Vote)
Wed, May 5, 2021 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM (PDT)
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (872) 240-3212
Access Code: 919-795-077
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts:
OMGMA Membership Meeting Agenda
May 5, 2021 | Time: 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
Location: Virtual, GoToMeeting
Called by: OMGMA President,Greg Sarish
12:00 PM - Welcome and Opening Announcements, Greg Sarish, OMGMA President
12:05 PM - Items to be ratified by the membership
- Bylaws Revisions - Christi Siedlecki, Bylaws Committee Chair and Immediate Past President
- Adjournment – Greg Sarish, OMGMA President