It is very important that our voting members prioritize attendance at this meeting.
Active Members can Email Us to receive your link to participate.
Due to Covid-19 and restrictions on gatherings, Oregon MGMA will need to conduct our Member Business Meeting virtually this year. We have important association updates and voting to take place by the membership in order to ratify association business, such as voting in our new Officers for the next term.
This meeting is open to all Active Members current in their Oregon MGMA membership
Please save the date and Email Us now to participate!
OMGMA Membership Meeting Agenda
September 18, 2020 | Time: 12:00 PM – 1:15 PM
Location: Virtual, GoToWebinar
Called by: OMGMA President,Christi Siedlecki, MSN, RN, FACMPE
Welcome and Opening Announcements
12:05 PM – 12:50 PM
Oregon Growth and Economic Outlook
Josh Lehner, Economist at State of Oregon
12:50 PM – 1:15 PM
OMGMA Membership Meeting
- Approval of the minutes – Janet Mossman, FACMPE
- Member Business Meeting, September 19, 2019
- Review of Financial Reports – Rachel O’Brien, MBA, BS, RN
- 2020 Balance Sheet and Income Statement, thru August 31
- Items to be ratified by the membership
- Bylaws Revisions - Christi Siedlecki, MSN, RN, FACMPE
- Slate of Officers, term 2020-2021- Kathy Brown, CMPE, CPPM
- Recognition of New President – Christi Siedlecki, MSN, RN, FACMPE
- Adjournment – Greg Sarish, MBA