OMGMA Annual Conference Cancellation Announcement
The Oregon MGMA Board of Directors has determined it is impossible to hold our Annual Conference given the current government bans, burden, and stresses being placed on the healthcare system and workers at this critical time.
The Annual Conference was scheduled for June 3-5, 2020 at the Riverhouse on the Deschutes in Bend, OR.
The wellness of our members, partners, and supporters as well as the patients represented by our member organizations is first and foremost to us.
Conference Registration Fees
- All attendee registrations will be automatically canceled and all fees will be refunded via original payment form used, within the next 60 days.
- Payment via credit card:
- Credit card refunds will be applied back to original card used for payment
- After you receive an email your refund has been processed, your refund should appear on your statement in 5-7 business days.
- Payment via check:
- Refund in the form of check made out to the original issuer will be cut and mailed within 60 business days
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not receive your refund within these timeframes.
Hotel Room Reservations at the Riverhouse on the Deschutes
- If you booked a reservation at the Riverhouse on the Deschutes inside the OMGMA room block, your hotel reservation will be AUTOMATICALLY CANCELED by Riverhouse on the Deschutes. You do not need to call or email the hotel to request a refund.
- Deposits made for your room reservation will be refunded in full and applied back to the original credit card used for payment
- Your refund should appear on your statement in 7-10 business days
- Contact Riverhouse on the Deschutes directly at 877-568-9338 if you do not receive your room reservation refund within this timeframe.
- If you booked outside the OMGMA room block or with a third-party reservation company (Kayak, Travelocity, Reservations.com, etc.) you are responsible to cancel your room reservation and may be subject to the third party's cancellation terms.
Education and Resources for OMGMA members at this critical time
We hope you have been able to participate in some of the free webinars we have been able to coordinate specific to the COVID-19 crisis. Webinars are available on-demand along with some links to state resources at: https://statemgma.m3solutionsllc.com/
The OMGMA Education Committee will also explore options to provide education and resources to our members later in the year as we see how the situation unfolds.
If we have not addressed all of your immediate questions or concerns please contact us at: email@example.com | 971-373-1477
We appreciate your patience, support and understanding.
Christi Siedlecki, MSN, RN, FACMPE
CEO, Grants Pass Clinic