Sign up now! See the directions below. The self-paced online study group is open to anyone from any state.
Oregon MGMA sincerely thanks Tennessee MGMA for opening their program up to anyone interested in earning certification.
Here is their study schedule:
- Week of January 28 – Operations Management
- Week of February 4 – Financial Management
- Week of February 11 – Human Resources Management
- Week of February 18 – Organizational Governance
- Week of February 25 – Patient Centered Care
- Week of March 4 – Risk and Compliance Management and Review
How you join the Tennessee ACMPE Study Group:
- Log in using your member ID or username and password at www.MGMA.org
- At the top right, Click Member Community.
- Click on Communities, then click All Communities.
- Type Tennessee ACMPE in the Search box (also toward the right of the screen).
- Select Tennessee ACMPE Study Group
- Select green Join Community button
- Click Settings and select your message delivery option:
- Real Time – one email for each message posted
- Daily Digest – one email containing all posted messages from the previous day (RECOMMENDED)
- Legacy – One email for each message in plain text with the ability to reply via email
Please call the MGMA Service Center at 1-877-275-6462 x1888 if you have questions or need help navigating.
Next CMPE Testing dates: March 9 – 23, 2019 Test Registration opens January 22 – Feb. 7, 2019 so mark your calendar and register early
Click here to register and get more details about the exams: www.mgma.com/acmpe-exam-registration
About the examinations:
- Multiple choice: Registration Fee $165
A 175-item, multiple-choice test taken within three hours and 15 minutes. This exam assesses your on-the-job knowledge of the broad scope of group practice management principles and practices as described in the Body of Knowledge for Medical Practice Management
- Scenario: Registration Fee $165
A two-hour test with 90 items of multi-select, multiple choice, short answer, or drag and drop questions pertaining to 18-25 practice administration scenarios This exam assesses in-depth knowledge of medical practice management principles and issues, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
Participation in the Tennessee ACMPE online study group is an eligible activity for ACMPE continuing education hours. Those who’ve already achieved certification but need additional credit hours are welcome to participate in any study group.
Remember, you are responsible for keeping track of the time spent in content rich education and you should keep some documentation for your records. You can either make an entry each time you study the online information or add them all up and make one entry with the date of the last study group session.
How You Log Your ACMPE Credit Hours:
The new ACMPE tracking portal makes it easy to manage your credit hours. Take a moment to review the instructions for steps on how to log in, view and enter your hours.
1. Sign in to mgma.com.
2. Select "My Dashboard" found on the top right corner.
3. Select "ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT" found on the top right corner.
4. Select "ACMPE TRACKING" found on the left side to enter the portal (Suggestion: Bookmark this page for easier access next time!)
5. Click "Full ACMPE Continuing Education Listing" to review your total claimed credit hours and to request altering existing credit hours.
6. Click "Add ACMPE Continuing Education Hours" to claim all qualified hours for ACMPE.
- To add hours for MGMA affiliates and external sources, click " Claim My Additional Credit".
- To claim your completed MGMA events, click "Claim My Attended MGMA Events".
If you have any questions or concerns, please email us:
ACMPE questions: email@example.com
General CEU questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Oregon MGMA ACMPE Forum Rep: Deb Bartel, FACMPE: email@example.com